Heavy Duty, Low Voltage Soft Starter
8-3000A, 220 - 1200V
The RVS-DN is a heavy duty, advanced, reliable Soft Starter designed to operate under severe conditions to start the most demanding applications, such as those in Marine and Mining installations.
- Too many starts & start inhibit time
- Long start time (Stall protection)
- Shear pin (jam) with adjustable delay
- Electronic overload with selectable curves
- Under current
- Phase loss
- Phase sequence and Under/Over frequency
- Under/Over voltage
(1) RVS-DN 950-3000A, RVS-DN 1000V and RVS-DN 1200V must be operated with a bypass contactor. For usage without bypass contactor consult the factory.
(2) Preparation for bypass contactor is standard in RVS-DN 85-170A.
(3) Only one option, either 3M or 3P may be installed in one RVS-DN.
(4) Only one option, either 4 or 5 or 7 or T may be installed in one RVS-DN.
(5) All options must be factory installed in RVS-DN 8-72A.
(6) Current transformers (CTs) for RVS-DN950A and up are designed to allow installation within 1.5m from the RVS-DN (use the CTs for the RVS-DN only!)
(7) If you need more than one option, make sure to indicate it with a plus sign (+), for example 8+9 for Harsh environment and preparation for bypass contactor.
Ordering Example: RVS-DN rated 820A, mains voltage - 230V, Control Supply voltage - 115V, Control Input - 115V Modbus communication card, Analog card, Harsh environment treatment, preparation for bypass and standard front panel:
RVS-DN 820 - 400 - 115 – 115 - 3M + 5+ 8 + 9 – S